Sunday, September 23, 2012

Time Line

Here is a small version of my literature time line.


Born 1979 first gift Hockey skates

6 months old learned to walk and gave up bottle

2 years old had a brother

                        4 years old learned to write my name, had another brother

5 started to learn to read other things

6 started 1st grade and learning from others

2nd grade found out life sucks and I couldn’t read or spell

2nd grade the 2nd time because of reading

I hated reading and writing from then till JR high

8th grade I found music and learned a new way to read and write through it

High school with my love of music I found a love of Shakespeare and Dickens not only could I read them I understood them and could explain them to everyone

I also found out that I could write in a way to make people stop and think. This took me to new places in my writing world. Published 5 poems in my senior year.
Senior year also found myself in every band the school offered
I also published 1 piece of music my senior year.

Since then I have written works for the military to give order and direction to troops that have been read by thousands.

Currently I read books of different levels to my 4 kids.

1 comment:

  1. Your timeline is really interesting. I look forward to reading how you approached your literacy narrative!

    ReplyDelete